Thursday, March 19, 2009

Men!!!!!

What is it aobut men that makes us think that we can understand them?

I know that the book states that they come from a completely different planet to us, what was it Venus or Mars, Im really hoping Mars at this moment. Martians and men, Im sure that they would make the perfect combination.

But what is it about them, that makes them so hard to understand? I mean take today. A was upset, life was not treating him as well as he would have wanted, and yet there was nothing that I could do that would cheer him up. I tried trust me, I tried all the tricks I knew and then just for good measure all the tricks that I normally try on my children, nothing!!!!!

But, then he makes one phone call and the smile is back on his face and he can not understand why I am so upset. Hello!!! What had I just been trying to do all day???? Have you forgotten everything that I had tried so far?

What made it worst was that he got all upset because I was upset at what he did. Please, you have to understand how that would look for a woman. She has tried and been rejected, but someone on the end of a phone has changed everything for you.

Maybe being single, really single has an appeal for me at this moment anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment